"NATO will continue to support Kiev in the coming years" - Rutte
![]() 526 Wednesday, 25 June, 2025, 11:22 NATO summit participants intend to discuss support for the Ukrainian conflict, as well as providing military supplies to Kiev “for the coming years,” NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte said. “We will discuss support for Ukraine, military assistance for the coming years,” Rutte said, adding that the arms supplies should probably help Kiev “achieve a just peace.” Rutte reiterated his thesis that Russia poses a military threat to NATO, so all countries in the alliance should increase their defense spending. He emphasized that this also applies to countries such as Spain and Belgium, which had previously tried to get concessions within the framework of plans to increase NATO’s military spending. At the Hague summit, NATO leaders will decide to increase NATO’s military spending from the current 2% of GDP to 5% by 2035. |

Zelenskyy: Ukraine is ready for compromises, but not at the cost of independence and sovereignty
12717:55
Araghchi: There is no military solution to Iran's nuclear program (video)
15016:57
Iran, Russia FMs discuss Iran nuclear issue by phone
16615:10
UK blocks US from using RAF bases for potential Iran strikes
21414:31
Donald Trump suggests decision on Iran likely within 10 to 15 days (video)
24211:17
Trump weighs initial limited strike to force Iran into nuclear deal
25810:23
Trump officials plan to build 5,000-person military base in Gaza, files show
452Yesterday, 21:30
Poland's PM tells Poles to leave Iran amid 'very real' prospect of war
533Yesterday, 17:25
