Coronavirus: Italy’s Olympic committee announce that ALL sport in country is suspended until April 3
![]() 1347 Monday, 09 March, 2020, 23:10 Italy's top sports body on Monday called for all sports events to be blocked until April 3, and asked the government to issue a decree to enforce the measure as the country fights with the worst coronavirus outbreak in Europe. After a meeting between representatives from all Italian team sports federations, the National Olympic Committee (CONI) said in a statement the government should intensify its measures against the virus. "Health protection is the top priority for everyone," the statement said. The government had already ordered that all sporting events, including matches in the top-flight soccer league Serie A, must be played behind closed doors to avoid crowds of people that could boost the contagion. |

,,120,000 civilians including 30,000 children in Nagorno Karabakh are under military attack,,:
123119.09.2023, 21:36
Germany wins Basketball World Cup for 1st time, holds off Serbia 83-77 for gold medal
315310.09.2023, 19:06
Robert Hovhannisyan is the sole leader of the ''Benasque Open 2023'' international chess tournament
752911.07.2023, 11:24
Czechs ban all Russian athletes from local competitions
1480530.06.2023, 11:12
How Spain beat Croatia in UEFA Nations League final in penalty shootout after 0-0 draw
1263319.06.2023, 09:13
IWF bans flags from weightlifting podium after incidents in Armenia and Albania
996312.06.2023, 18:42
Bahrain will be the host of the 2024 IWF World Championships
761712.06.2023, 18:24
Messi seems to be detained by Chinese police, reason revealed
805312.06.2023, 09:30
