Garo Paylan: ''When do you open the border with Armenia?''
Monday, 13 September, 2021, 18:06
Garo Paylan, an Armenian deputy from ''Democratic Party of the Peoples'', which represents current opposition in Turkey and is concerned with Kurdish interests, addressed questions to the vice president of Turkey Fuat Oktay and the minister of foreign affairs Mevlut Chavushoglu demanding a written answer. The Questionnaire includes the following:
1. ''What way do you choose for the regulation of the relationships with Armenia?
2. When do you open our border with Armenia?
3. When do you set up diplomatic relations with Armenia?
4. What steps do you take for ensuring trustful relations with Armenia?
5. Have you started dialogues with Armenia on land and railroad communication?
6. Will you take the initiative of providing direct flights with Armenia?''
Trump to rally supporters in Texas20315.01.2022, 14:36
United States welcomes Armenian-Turkish dialogue17915.01.2022, 13:42
''NATO welcomes today's meeting in Moscow of the special representatives of Armenia and Turkey''. Javier Colomina21215.01.2022, 12:12
''USA and its NATO and EU allies are pressing Vladimir Putin, to abandon any further invasion of Ukraine''. Stoltenberg23614.01.2022, 11:30
Senate Democrats, with White House backing, unveil Russia sanctions bill20212.01.2022, 18:18
Serj Tankian։ This young man did not deserve to be killed for the ego of despot Aliyev16912.01.2022, 17:24
Arman Tatoyan: On the Stepanakert-Shushi road Azerbaijani armed servicemen directed the gun and threw a big stone at the car of a citizen of Armenia, with his wife and a 3 year old child in the car69711.01.2022, 15:34
The Azerbaijani side continues to advance the plans of eviction of Armenians from Artsakh (photo)36310.01.2022, 22:18