Philippine death toll from Typhoon Rai climbs to 208 -police
![]() 2417 Monday, 20 December, 2021, 10:36 The death toll in the Philippines caused by Typhoon Rai has risen to 208, after the storm carved a trail of destruction in central and southern provinces late last week, the national police spokesperson said on Monday. There were 52 people still missing, according to police data, as relief efforts continued following one of the deadliest typhoons to have struck the Southeast Asian country. |

Strikes on 3 more alleged drug boats kill 11 people, U.S. military says
93517.02.2026, 23:18
Firefighter critically injured in 'catastrophic' explosion at a New York church
94117.02.2026, 22:56
3 people, including suspect, killed in shooting at Rhode Island high school hockey game (video)
90017.02.2026, 09:30
28 schools in Ahmedabad and Vadodara receive bomb threats; searches on in Gujarat
117116.02.2026, 17:52
At least 10 killed in mass shooting in Tumbler Ridge, B.C. (video)
224411.02.2026, 09:24
Small plane crashes into vehicles after emergency landing in Georgia State (video)
253610.02.2026, 10:12
Fifty-three migrants dead or missing after boat capsizes off Libya, IOM says
246309.02.2026, 16:32
Lebanon's Tripoli building collapse kills 14 (video)
233109.02.2026, 13:37
