Trump calls for seized documents to be returned to Mar-a-Lago
![]() 1272 Monday, 15 August, 2022, 09:42 Former President Donald Trump on Sunday called for the Justice Department to return the reams of documents FBI agents seized at his Mar-a-Lago resort last week, pointing to a report that said the information was covered by attorney-client or executive privilege. “Oh great! It has just been learned that the FBI, in its now famous raid of Mar-a-Lago, took boxes of privileged ‘attorney-client’ material, and also ‘executive’ privileged material, which they knowingly should not have taken,” Trump said on his Truth Social site. “By copy of this TRUTH, I respectfully request that these documents be immediately returned to the location from which they were taken. Thank you!,” the former president said in the posting. |

Trump officials plan to build 5,000-person military base in Gaza, files show
291Yesterday, 21:30
Poland's PM tells Poles to leave Iran amid 'very real' prospect of war
389Yesterday, 17:25
Hikmat Hajiyev: Baku court's decision on Vardanyan logical conclusion of 30-year conflict
339Yesterday, 14:52
Georgia will not vanish from map; no new route can replace its unique strategic role, says Foreign Minister
326Yesterday, 14:06
Military officials make progress in Ukraine, Russia peace talks
355Yesterday, 13:54
Trump meets with top Iran advisers as war threat grows
315Yesterday, 10:48
Trump has discussed timeline for Iran strikes — including as soon as this weekend — but no decision yet
320Yesterday, 10:08
Estonia is open to having NATO nuclear weapons deployed within country
51418.02.2026, 13:42
