"New round of indirect Iranian-American talks to take place on June 15" - Bagai
![]() 824 Tuesday, 10 June, 2025, 13:16 The next round of indirect talks between Iran and the United States is scheduled for next Sunday in Muscat. This was announced by the official representative of the Iranian Foreign Ministry, Esmail Baghai, in response to a question from journalists about the next round of indirect talks between Iran and the United States. "Taking into account the consultations held, the next round of indirect talks between Iran and the United States is scheduled to be held next Sunday in Muscat," Baghai said. US President Donald Trump had earlier announced that the meeting with Iran would take place on Thursday, June 12. |

Donald Trump suggests decision on Iran likely within 10 to 15 days (video)
12611:17
Trump weighs initial limited strike to force Iran into nuclear deal
16410:23
Trump officials plan to build 5,000-person military base in Gaza, files show
382Yesterday, 21:30
Poland's PM tells Poles to leave Iran amid 'very real' prospect of war
472Yesterday, 17:25
Hikmat Hajiyev: Baku court's decision on Vardanyan logical conclusion of 30-year conflict
395Yesterday, 14:52
Georgia will not vanish from map; no new route can replace its unique strategic role, says Foreign Minister
394Yesterday, 14:06
Military officials make progress in Ukraine, Russia peace talks
409Yesterday, 13:54
Trump meets with top Iran advisers as war threat grows
375Yesterday, 10:48
