Commander Ismail Qaani killed
![]() 5100 Friday, 13 June, 2025, 21:04 The authoritative publication The New York Times has disseminated information about the alleged death of Ismail Qaani, commander of the "Quds" special forces of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps of Iran. It should be emphasized that similar reports about Qaani's death have already appeared in the media previously, however, until now, none of them has received official confirmation from competent sources. |

Strikes on 3 more alleged drug boats kill 11 people, U.S. military says
51717.02.2026, 23:18
Firefighter critically injured in 'catastrophic' explosion at a New York church
55017.02.2026, 22:56
3 people, including suspect, killed in shooting at Rhode Island high school hockey game (video)
56217.02.2026, 09:30
28 schools in Ahmedabad and Vadodara receive bomb threats; searches on in Gujarat
82416.02.2026, 17:52
At least 10 killed in mass shooting in Tumbler Ridge, B.C. (video)
208911.02.2026, 09:24
Small plane crashes into vehicles after emergency landing in Georgia State (video)
236510.02.2026, 10:12
Fifty-three migrants dead or missing after boat capsizes off Libya, IOM says
228909.02.2026, 16:32
Lebanon's Tripoli building collapse kills 14 (video)
216009.02.2026, 13:37
