About 36 thousand people attended an unauthorized protest rally in Belgrade

1267
Sunday, 29 June, 2025, 09:16
The unauthorized mass protest action of the Serbian opposition on Slavia Square in the center of Belgrade gathered about 36 thousand people. This was announced on June 28 by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Serbia.
"According to police estimates, there are about 36,000 participants — about the same number as there were at a similar event by the same organizers on December 22 last year, and three times less than on March 15," the agency's website says.

Chinese robot beats Usain Bolt's 100m world record in test run
22300:04
Iranian army says its military doctrine shifting from 'defensive to offensive'
415Yesterday, 12:25
Netanyahu holds security meeting on Syria and Turkey
35621.08.2026, 23:35
Erdogan, Trump discuss bilateral ties, Iran and Gaza in phone call
99618.08.2026, 10:24
Kushner has rare meeting with Hamas’ leader on Gaza
116017.08.2026, 10:29
Trump cheers defense pact between Saudis, Turkey and Pakistan
127917.08.2026, 09:32
Israeli officials stunned by Iran’s rapid military recovery after 2026 war
168315.08.2026, 09:07
All goals of Russia's special military operation will be achieved - Lavrov
177414.08.2026, 16:34