Death toll of powerful Morocco earthquake exceeds 2,000
![]() 2628 Sunday, 10 September, 2023, 10:36 Moroccan earthquake survivors huddled for a night in the open on the High Atlas Mountains on Saturday, a day after the country's deadliest quake in more than six decades killed more than 2,000 people and laid waste to villages. Neighbors were still searching for survivors buried on the slopes, where houses of mud brick, stone and rough wood were cracked open and mosque minarets toppled by the quake that struck late on Friday. The historic old city of Marrakech also suffered extensive damage. The Interior Ministry said 2,012 people had been killed and 2,059 injured, including 1,404 in critical condition. The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake had a magnitude of 6.8 with an epicenter some 72 km southwest of Marrakech. |

At least 5 children have been killed & 13 wounded (video)
468Yesterday, 21:18
''The driver of the ambulance got injured''. Artsakh ombudsman
1217Yesterday, 07:48
There are 25 victims as a result of the full-fledged terroristic attack by Azerbaijan, among whom 2 are civilians
73219.09.2023, 21:00
Yeghtsahogh community of Shushi region with a total of 150 residents has come under the direct target of the Azerbaijani side
83019.09.2023, 19:54
A shopping center caught fire in St. Petersburg (photo)
194116.09.2023, 13:00
IDA: about 50 thousand houses in Morocco were destroyed by the earthquake (video)
241615.09.2023, 12:00
House damaged by explosion in Dagestan was built illegally (video)
184215.09.2023, 09:54
Russian plane with 159 aboard makes emergency landing in Novosibirsk region (video)
247212.09.2023, 11:00
