More than 400 residential buildings burned down due to wildfires in the Canadian province
![]() 1856 Wednesday, 04 June, 2025, 10:22 More than 400 residential buildings burned down as a result of forest fires in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, 9 thousand people were evacuated. This was reported on June 3 by the CBC television channel with reference to the authorities of the region. "More than 400 houses and buildings were destroyed, 9 thousand people were evacuated. The Prime Minister [of the province] Scott Moe said that in the coming days this number could reach 15 thousand people," the publication says. The Saskatchewan Public Safety Agency (SPSA) reported that as of June 3, 21 active wildfires had been reported in the province, eight of them had not been contained. |

Strikes on 3 more alleged drug boats kill 11 people, U.S. military says
52417.02.2026, 23:18
Firefighter critically injured in 'catastrophic' explosion at a New York church
55917.02.2026, 22:56
3 people, including suspect, killed in shooting at Rhode Island high school hockey game (video)
56817.02.2026, 09:30
28 schools in Ahmedabad and Vadodara receive bomb threats; searches on in Gujarat
83116.02.2026, 17:52
At least 10 killed in mass shooting in Tumbler Ridge, B.C. (video)
209211.02.2026, 09:24
Small plane crashes into vehicles after emergency landing in Georgia State (video)
236810.02.2026, 10:12
Fifty-three migrants dead or missing after boat capsizes off Libya, IOM says
229409.02.2026, 16:32
Lebanon's Tripoli building collapse kills 14 (video)
216209.02.2026, 13:37
