Arakchi: "Tehran has not made a decision on continuing negotiations with the US"

765
Friday, 27 June, 2025, 00:15
Iran has not yet made a decision on whether to continue negotiations with the United States and will be guided by its own interests in this matter, Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said.
US President Donald Trump had earlier announced that he would hold talks with Iran next week, stressing that a nuclear deal was not the only desired outcome of the meeting. He made the remarks at a press conference following the NATO summit in The Hague on June 25.
The US and Iran have held five rounds of indirect talks over Iran's nuclear program, mediated by Oman, which have been followed by the Israel-Iran conflict.

Chinese robot beats Usain Bolt's 100m world record in test run
22300:04
Iranian army says its military doctrine shifting from 'defensive to offensive'
415Yesterday, 12:25
Netanyahu holds security meeting on Syria and Turkey
35621.08.2026, 23:35
Erdogan, Trump discuss bilateral ties, Iran and Gaza in phone call
99618.08.2026, 10:24
Kushner has rare meeting with Hamas’ leader on Gaza
116017.08.2026, 10:29
Trump cheers defense pact between Saudis, Turkey and Pakistan
127917.08.2026, 09:32
Israeli officials stunned by Iran’s rapid military recovery after 2026 war
168315.08.2026, 09:07
All goals of Russia's special military operation will be achieved - Lavrov
177414.08.2026, 16:34