Araqchi: Iran not considering new talks with US

1280
Tuesday, 10 March, 2026, 10:25
Iran does not consider further negotiations with the United States advisable, Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi said in an interview with PBS TV channel, APA reports.
He was asked whether the Tehran leadership had been in contact with US representatives after the election of Iran's new Supreme Leader, Mojtaba Khamenei.
Araqchi said that Khamenei has not yet made a statement on this issue and everyone is awaiting his future statements.
"I don't think that new contacts or negotiations with the US will be on the agenda at the moment. Because we have a very bitter experience in relations with the Americans," the Iranian Foreign Minister noted.

Erdogan, Trump discuss bilateral ties, Iran and Gaza in phone call
67918.08.2026, 10:24
Kushner has rare meeting with Hamas’ leader on Gaza
86317.08.2026, 10:29
Trump cheers defense pact between Saudis, Turkey and Pakistan
97717.08.2026, 09:32
Israeli officials stunned by Iran’s rapid military recovery after 2026 war
142715.08.2026, 09:07
All goals of Russia's special military operation will be achieved - Lavrov
153714.08.2026, 16:34
Vance says low oil prices are top US goal in Iran conflict (video)
142614.08.2026, 14:46
Scott Bessent says US to apply 'never been seen' measures on Iran
143714.08.2026, 09:29
Finland will allocate €28.5 million to restore Ukraine’s energy sector
139713.08.2026, 17:39