Rubio said Iran still had many drones

1423
Tuesday, 02 June, 2026, 19:28
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio on Tuesday said Washington remained in talks with Iran and that there was a prospect Tehran had agreed to discuss aspects of its nuclear program it had previously refused to address.
Rubio said Iran still had many drones, but added that its conventional shield had been substantially eroded.

Jared Kushner to visit Israel and Egypt next week with Board of Peace officials to talk Gaza
50900:09
Renaissance paintings by Antonello da Messina stolen from Sicilian museum
494Yesterday, 23:11
Astronomers find water in the harsh environment near the Milky Way's black hole
555Yesterday, 21:13
Here are the results of the Armenian chess players at the 2026 European Junior U20 Chess Championship (photo)
372Yesterday, 20:36
Iranian Army Chief Amir Hatami announces $30,000 reward for killed, captured US soldiers
595Yesterday, 16:25
U.S. military has lost roughly 25% of its Reaper drones as Iran war depletes arsenal
131213.08.2026, 22:53
Trump administration cuts Medicaid funding for youth gender-affirming care
143513.08.2026, 00:11
Trump sued over Truth Social's $100,000 early access service
128412.08.2026, 23:56