Two days of US airstrikes on Iran killed 14, wounded 78

1245
Thursday, 09 July, 2026, 12:17
At least 14 people were killed and another 78 wounded by U.S. strikes on five provinces of Iran over the past two days, Iran’s Health Ministry said Thursday.
Writing on X, the U.S.-based social media platform, Hossein Kermanpour, who directs the ministry’s Public Relations and Information Center, said the United States had carried out attacks on five Iranian provinces on July 8 and 9, and that the death toll so far stood at 14, with 78 injured.
The ministry said 47 of those hurt are still in hospital, with the rest released after treatment.

Liberia agrees to accept up to 1,200 third-country deportees from US
23900:11
Lebanon to hand over Assad-era general to Syria after war crimes questioning
230Yesterday, 22:47
Russia's Lavrov says Britain risks being seen as party to Ukraine war
261Yesterday, 21:31
Turkey failed to find a buyer for Russian S-400s and may send them for scrap
503Yesterday, 00:53
Explosion reported at school in Afghan capital Kabul
49717.08.2026, 22:09
Jared Kushner to visit Israel and Egypt next week with Board of Peace officials to talk Gaza
79217.08.2026, 00:09
Renaissance paintings by Antonello da Messina stolen from Sicilian museum
77216.08.2026, 23:11
Astronomers find water in the harsh environment near the Milky Way's black hole
78516.08.2026, 21:13