Pezeshkian: “If the US withdraws from negotiations, Iran will not die of hunger”

If the US decides to withdraw from the negotiation process with Iran, Iran will not starve to death. This was stated by the President of the Islamic Republic, Masoud Pezeshkian, during an event dedicated to the 43rd anniversary of the founding of the Free Islamic University, according to Iranian media.
“If the US suddenly decides to withdraw from the negotiation process with Iran and imposes stricter sanctions against us, no one in Iran will starve to death. We will find a way out,” Pezeshkian said, emphasizing that in such a situation, Iranians must unite and act together.
Recall that the US and Iran have held five rounds of indirect talks on Iran's nuclear program. The last time the US and Iranian delegations met in Rome, mediated by Oman, was on May 23.
Later, US President Donald Trump announced in connection with the meeting that some progress had been made in the US-Iranian negotiations.

Chinese robot beats Usain Bolt's 100m world record in test run
29900:04
Iranian army says its military doctrine shifting from 'defensive to offensive'
497Yesterday, 12:25
Netanyahu holds security meeting on Syria and Turkey
39721.08.2026, 23:35
Erdogan, Trump discuss bilateral ties, Iran and Gaza in phone call
105218.08.2026, 10:24
Kushner has rare meeting with Hamas’ leader on Gaza
119917.08.2026, 10:29
Trump cheers defense pact between Saudis, Turkey and Pakistan
131817.08.2026, 09:32
Israeli officials stunned by Iran’s rapid military recovery after 2026 war
172615.08.2026, 09:07
All goals of Russia's special military operation will be achieved - Lavrov
181214.08.2026, 16:34