Peskov: "Russia's proposals for mediation in the Middle East remain on the table"

The proposals for Russian mediation in the Middle East that Russian President Vladimir Putin previously presented to US President Donald Trump “remain on the table” and can be implemented, Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.
“Russia maintains its readiness to provide mediation services if necessary. In particular, the proposals that President Putin previously presented during a conversation with President Trump remain on the table. In this regard, Russia’s readiness and desire have not changed, and if necessary, all this can be implemented,” Peskov told reporters, recalling that the Russian president had telephone conversations with his Iranian counterpart Massoud Pezeshkian and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on June 13.

Chinese robot beats Usain Bolt's 100m world record in test run
26700:04
Iranian army says its military doctrine shifting from 'defensive to offensive'
458Yesterday, 12:25
Netanyahu holds security meeting on Syria and Turkey
37421.08.2026, 23:35
Erdogan, Trump discuss bilateral ties, Iran and Gaza in phone call
102418.08.2026, 10:24
Kushner has rare meeting with Hamas’ leader on Gaza
118017.08.2026, 10:29
Trump cheers defense pact between Saudis, Turkey and Pakistan
129917.08.2026, 09:32
Israeli officials stunned by Iran’s rapid military recovery after 2026 war
170515.08.2026, 09:07
All goals of Russia's special military operation will be achieved - Lavrov
179314.08.2026, 16:34