"We are in constant consultation with the parties": Araghchi
![]() 608 Monday, 11 August, 2025, 09:33 The issue of the corridor has been completely put aside, we are talking about a transit route, which will be under the sovereignty and jurisdiction of Armenia, on its territory. This was stated by Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi. According to him, the Iranian side has had numerous discussions with Armenia and Azerbaijan. “The Armenian Foreign Minister will call me tomorrow. Armenian Prime Minister Pashinyan will also call, and on Tuesday the Deputy Foreign Minister of Armenia is scheduled to visit Tehran. We are holding continuous consultations with the parties,” Araghchi said. The Iranian Foreign Minister noted that his country’s position “on Zangezur and the issues raised” is absolutely clear. Iran welcomes any peace between Armenia and Azerbaijan and has previously stated its readiness to cooperate and promote the peace process between the two countries. "Iran's principled positions have been respected so far, but the possible presence of an American company is concerning, and Tehran will continue consultations on this issue," Araghchi said. |

Trump officials plan to build 5,000-person military base in Gaza, files show
272Yesterday, 21:30
Poland's PM tells Poles to leave Iran amid 'very real' prospect of war
368Yesterday, 17:25
Hikmat Hajiyev: Baku court's decision on Vardanyan logical conclusion of 30-year conflict
327Yesterday, 14:52
Georgia will not vanish from map; no new route can replace its unique strategic role, says Foreign Minister
315Yesterday, 14:06
Military officials make progress in Ukraine, Russia peace talks
344Yesterday, 13:54
Trump meets with top Iran advisers as war threat grows
302Yesterday, 10:48
Trump has discussed timeline for Iran strikes — including as soon as this weekend — but no decision yet
305Yesterday, 10:08
Estonia is open to having NATO nuclear weapons deployed within country
50918.02.2026, 13:42
