Epstein survivors call for full release of files in video

Survivors of late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein have appeared in an advert calling for the release of more files related to him.
In the 40 second video from the World Without Exploitation group, released in the US on Super Bowl Sunday, survivors held up photographs of their younger selves and said "we all deserve the truth".
The US Department of Justice (DOJ) was required by law to make all the files public in December last year. However, only some have been released - many with redactions.
The DOJ said files not published were either unrelated, duplicates, or had been withheld under deliberative process or attorney-client privilege, or because they depicted violence.
The survivors appeared with black redaction marks over their mouths, addressed the camera directly and each said "we're standing together".
The advert concluded with a call for people to "stand with us" and "Tell Attorney General Pam Bondi IT'S TIME FOR THE TRUTH".

Explosion reported at school in Afghan capital Kabul
15322:09
Jared Kushner to visit Israel and Egypt next week with Board of Peace officials to talk Gaza
59600:09
Renaissance paintings by Antonello da Messina stolen from Sicilian museum
574Yesterday, 23:11
Astronomers find water in the harsh environment near the Milky Way's black hole
625Yesterday, 21:13
Here are the results of the Armenian chess players at the 2026 European Junior U20 Chess Championship (photo)
416Yesterday, 20:36
Iranian Army Chief Amir Hatami announces $30,000 reward for killed, captured US soldiers
644Yesterday, 16:25
U.S. military has lost roughly 25% of its Reaper drones as Iran war depletes arsenal
135513.08.2026, 22:53
Trump administration cuts Medicaid funding for youth gender-affirming care
147213.08.2026, 00:11