Trump claims Iran or ‘somebody else’ could have carried out deadly school strike

1338
Tuesday, 10 March, 2026, 10:03
As oil prices surged amid the widening war with Iran, Donald Trump suggested, without evidence, on Monday that the strike on an Iranian elementary school could have been carried out by Iran or “somebody else”.
During back-to-back appearances in Florida, Trump was asked whether the US would accept responsibility for a strike that hit the school and killed scores of people, many of them children, after video evidence showed a US Tomahawk struck the naval base next to it.
In response, the president claimed the bombing had been carried out by Iran or “somebody else”.
“It’s something that I was told is under investigation, but Tomahawks are used by others,” Trump said. “As you know, numerous other nations have Tomahawks. They buy them from us.”

Erdogan, Trump discuss bilateral ties, Iran and Gaza in phone call
67918.08.2026, 10:24
Kushner has rare meeting with Hamas’ leader on Gaza
86317.08.2026, 10:29
Trump cheers defense pact between Saudis, Turkey and Pakistan
97717.08.2026, 09:32
Israeli officials stunned by Iran’s rapid military recovery after 2026 war
142715.08.2026, 09:07
All goals of Russia's special military operation will be achieved - Lavrov
153714.08.2026, 16:34
Vance says low oil prices are top US goal in Iran conflict (video)
142614.08.2026, 14:46
Scott Bessent says US to apply 'never been seen' measures on Iran
143714.08.2026, 09:29
Finland will allocate €28.5 million to restore Ukraine’s energy sector
139713.08.2026, 17:39