"Cambodia has violated the ceasefire again" - Thai Foreign Ministry

The Thai Foreign Ministry said Cambodian forces had again violated the ceasefire.
“Late on the evening of July 29, less than 24 hours after the signing of the ceasefire agreement between Thailand and Cambodia, Thai military positions in Phu Makwa were attacked by Cambodian troops using small arms and grenades. The attack continued until the morning of July 30,” the Thai Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
It said such an “act of aggression” was “another flagrant violation” of the ceasefire agreement by Cambodian forces.
Thailand calls on Cambodia to immediately cease attacks and return to full implementation of previously reached agreements.
On July 28, Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim announced a ceasefire between the two Asian countries, which was signed in Kuala Lumpur and came into effect on July 29 at 00:00 local time.

Chinese robot beats Usain Bolt's 100m world record in test run
7500:04
Iranian army says its military doctrine shifting from 'defensive to offensive'
320Yesterday, 12:25
Netanyahu holds security meeting on Syria and Turkey
32221.08.2026, 23:35
Erdogan, Trump discuss bilateral ties, Iran and Gaza in phone call
94918.08.2026, 10:24
Kushner has rare meeting with Hamas’ leader on Gaza
112417.08.2026, 10:29
Trump cheers defense pact between Saudis, Turkey and Pakistan
124417.08.2026, 09:32
Israeli officials stunned by Iran’s rapid military recovery after 2026 war
164615.08.2026, 09:07
All goals of Russia's special military operation will be achieved - Lavrov
173914.08.2026, 16:34