Blinken said that the refusal to import gold from Russia will deprive it of $ 19 billion
![]() 735 Sunday, 26 June, 2022, 19:06 The refusal of the G7 countries to import gold from Russia will deprive the country of about $19 billion a year, and hit the second most profitable export item. This was announced on Sunday, June 26, by US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken. “The initiative that we are announcing (affects) the second most profitable export item that Russia has after energy. This is about $19 billion, and most of it falls on the G7 countries,” he said in an interview. CNN. Blinken also called “significant” the loss of access to income of such an amount. The British Prime Minister’s office said earlier that the US, UK, Canada and Japan will impose a ban on the import of gold from the Russian Federation. Information that the G7 countries intend to impose a ban on the import of Russian gold, confirmed by US President Joe Biden. “Together, the G7 will announce a ban on the import of Russian gold – a large part of exports that bring Russia tens of billions of dollars,” the American leader wrote. |

Apple stock has lost $191 billion in market cap over 2 days on fears of China's crackdown
337908.09.2023, 21:36
Ukrainian grain is now exported through Croatian ports
362007.09.2023, 20:30
Statement from president Joe Biden on Ukraine Independence day
581924.08.2023, 18:31
UK sanctions target foreign suppliers to Russian military
636308.08.2023, 18:18
EU suspends budget support, security cooperation with Niger
754929.07.2023, 21:54
U.S. chipmaker AMD to invest $400 million in India by 2028
754528.07.2023, 17:48
Maldives: Small island nation with big role shipping chips to Russia
812622.07.2023, 18:30
China imports record volumes of Russian oil in first half of 2023
841620.07.2023, 20:06
