Musk’s DOGE deletes names of 3.2 million individuals aged 120+ from Social Security records
![]() 1003 Tuesday, 18 March, 2025, 15:57 The Elon Musk-led Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE) has removed the names of 3.2 million individuals from the Social Security database. Surprisingly, all of them were listed as 120 years or older. The agency has now officially marked them as deceased. Musk shared the post, commenting, "Cleaning up the dead people database." Musk had previously raised concerns about the accuracy of Social Security Administration (SSA) data. He gained widespread attention—and some criticism—when he claimed in February that millions of deceased individuals were still receiving Social Security benefits.
|

Rutte said that NATO is monitoring the exercises of the Russian nuclear forces
332Yesterday, 16:19
Iranian president says oil industry maintained stability during war
303Yesterday, 15:56
IRGC threatens war 'far beyond region' if US restarts Iran attacks
455Yesterday, 15:08
Xi says all hostilities must end immediately in Middle East
363Yesterday, 09:49
Aragchi: If we go back to war, there will be "many more surprises" for the US
375Yesterday, 09:31
Iran’s supreme leader signals readiness to open new battlefronts
54719.05.2026, 13:26
#Politico: Yes, Trump might really attack Cuba
75219.05.2026, 12:13
Iran warns US, allies against ‘strategic mistake,’ vows stronger response if attacked again
48719.05.2026, 10:26
