Trump claims Iran has ‘agreed to give us back the nuclear dust’
![]() 866 Friday, 17 April, 2026, 10:32 The president made the assertion in an exchange with reporters before departing for an event in Las Vegas on Thursday. If true, it would be a major concession from Iran, and would lock in a key demand of the U.S. to end the conflict. “They’ve agreed to give us back the nuclear dust that’s way underground because of the attack we made with the B-2 bombers,” said Trump, using a term he’s adopted as shorthand for the roughly 970 pounds of enriched uranium buried under Iranian nuclear sites damaged by U.S. strikes on the country last year. |

#Axios: Trump may take his next step on Iran upon returning from China
9416:49
Latvian PM announces resignation
22714:31
Trump said "it's great" when asked about talks with Xi (video)
25310:42
Marco Rubio: Ukraine is going to spend two decades rebuilding
28710:19
Xi says Taiwan "most important" issue, could create "very dangerous situation" if mishandled
26909:48
Trump arrives in Beijing for state visit to China (video)
464Yesterday, 16:43
Iran warns of 'immediate, regret-inducing' response to any new enemy attack
450Yesterday, 15:42
Russian command convinces Putin full Donbas capture by fall — #FT
529Yesterday, 15:13
