Dutch civil servants asked to remove TikTok from work phones
![]() 968 Tuesday, 21 March, 2023, 18:54 The Dutch ministry said it discouraged on phones distributed by the government the use of all apps from "countries with an aggressive cyberprogram targeted at the Netherlands or Dutch interests". Dutch civil servants will soon no longer be allowed to use the Chinese-owned video app TikTok on their work phones, the Dutch Interior ministry said on Tuesday, following similar decisions by other European countries. The Dutch ministry said it discouraged on phones distributed by the government the use of all apps from "countries with an aggressive cyberprogram targeted at the Netherlands or Dutch interests". The Dutch intelligence agency AIVD last month listed China, Russia, Iran and North Korea as having such an offensive cyber program, which created the risk of espionage. Belgium this month also banned TikTok, which is owned by Chinese firm ByteDance, from the phones and computers of federal government workers. |
Lukashenko to take potatoes to China as a gift
213Yesterday, 13:30German magazine Compact issues coin with Putin's image
537Yesterday, 11:00The Transportation Department will take control of Union Station in Washington, secretary says.
39227.08.2025, 22:24Trump Calls for Soros to Be Prosecuted
30827.08.2025, 17:42Mountaineer Nagovitsyna declared missing in Kyrgyzstan
43527.08.2025, 12:00Macron calls Netanyahu's accusations "an insult to all of France"
28626.08.2025, 22:54"Russian diplomats may be banned from free movement within the Schengen zone" - Czech Foreign Minister
29726.08.2025, 13:00Trump։ "The Pentagon will be renamed the Department of War"
27226.08.2025, 09:48