White House rejects reports that US operation destroyed only one Iranian nuclear site
![]() 1731 Thursday, 17 July, 2025, 22:57 NBC News reports that only one Iranian nuclear facility was destroyed as a result of US strikes on June 22 are untrue, the White House said. "As the President has said and experts have verified, Operation Midnight Hammer totally obliterated Iran's nuclear capabilities," White House spokesperson Anna Kelly told Reuters. Earlier, NBC News reported that only one of Iran’s three nuclear enrichment sites struck by the United States last month was mostly destroyed, setting work there back significantly. But the two others were not as badly damaged and may have been degraded only to a point where nuclear enrichment could resume in the next several months if Iran wants it to. CNN reported on June 24, citing sources, that the US intelligence community believes the US strikes failed to achieve a complete destruction of key components of Tehran’s nuclear program. A preliminary US intelligence inquiry suggested the attack likely only set Iran’s nuclear weapons program back by several months. This was concluded by the US Defense Intelligence Agency, which noted low confidence in the accuracy of their own assessment. |

Trump ends some tariffs, imposes new 10% global one
553Yesterday, 12:12
Washington, Tehran may discuss US access to Iran’s mineral resources
158917.02.2026, 11:20
Trump’s New World Order Is Pushing Sweden to Warm Up to the Euro
204516.02.2026, 20:24
Trump says Board of Peace members pledged over $5B for Gaza
209815.02.2026, 21:39
EU plans crypto ban for Russia, FT reports
298411.02.2026, 00:48
US Treasury Secretary says US sanctions crushed Iran’s economy and sparked protests (video)
386706.02.2026, 10:43
Elon Musk just became the first person ever worth $800 billion after SpaceX acquired xAI
388604.02.2026, 18:30
Xi Jinping calls for China’s renminbi to attain global reserve currency status
493501.02.2026, 23:05
