В Китае запретили трансляцию премии "Оскар" из-за фильма о Гонконге
![]() 1786 Среда, 17 Марта, 2021 года, 19:57 State television in China has been instructed not to air the Oscars award ceremony next month, after the film “Do Not Split” - a documentary about Hong Kong protests, was nominated to run for an Oscar. According to reports, staff who work in the state media said besides the TV ban, media outlets have also been ordered to downplay coverage of the renowned award show and selectively broadcast parts that are “not sensitive.” It was also said another reason for the move may due to the multiple nominations that Chinese filmmaker Chloe Zhao had received. Which the Beijing-born filmmaker, who moved abroad as a teenager, has criticized China in her interviews previously. Her film “Nomadland” will be running for four Oscars including best adapted screenplay and best film editing. The awards ceremony will take place in Los Angeles on April 25, after being pushed back from its original February 28 date. |

Умер режиссер Глеб Панфилов
420326.08.2023, 23:53
Умер писатель Милан Кундера
1276212.07.2023, 14:36
"Дама с веером" Климта ушла с аукциона за 86 092 340 евро, установив новый рекорд
1457427.06.2023, 23:18
,,Меликское село Тог, которое в XVIII веке было центром княжества Дизак, оккупанты считают своей родиной,,: Гамлет Петросян
1430623.06.2023, 00:12
Отец Андреас Тавадян: Необходимо сделать все возможное для сохранения армянского присутствия в Дадиванке (видео)
403204.05.2023, 10:18
Фильм «Рассвет Авроры» получил главный приз Международного кинофестиваля и форума по правам человека
628020.03.2023, 09:18
В Ереване будет установлен памятник Шарлю Азнавуру
637115.03.2023, 12:00
В Днепре появилась улица Григория Лусаворича
631926.02.2023, 19:42
