Ecuador earthquake death toll rises to 14
![]() 1297 Sunday, 19 March, 2023, 10:12 At least 14 people were killed and another 381 were injured in the earthquake in Ecuador. This was announced on March 18 by the press service of President Guillermo Lasso on Twitter. ''14 dead, 381 injured,'' the report says. Earlier that day, 12 dead and 126 injured were reported. An earthquake in Ecuador with a magnitude of 6.9 became known on March 18. The epicenter of the disaster was located 17 km southwest of the city of Naranhal with a population of 32 thousand people. The source lay at a depth of 85 km. |

Strikes on 3 more alleged drug boats kill 11 people, U.S. military says
80017.02.2026, 23:18
Firefighter critically injured in 'catastrophic' explosion at a New York church
82017.02.2026, 22:56
3 people, including suspect, killed in shooting at Rhode Island high school hockey game (video)
79017.02.2026, 09:30
28 schools in Ahmedabad and Vadodara receive bomb threats; searches on in Gujarat
106216.02.2026, 17:52
At least 10 killed in mass shooting in Tumbler Ridge, B.C. (video)
219611.02.2026, 09:24
Small plane crashes into vehicles after emergency landing in Georgia State (video)
248210.02.2026, 10:12
Fifty-three migrants dead or missing after boat capsizes off Libya, IOM says
240409.02.2026, 16:32
Lebanon's Tripoli building collapse kills 14 (video)
227909.02.2026, 13:37
