Death toll in Turkey rises to 36,187
![]() 855 Thursday, 16 February, 2023, 12:41 The death toll from last week's devastating earthquake in southern Turkey has risen to 36,187, the country's disaster agency AFAD said on Thursday. The UN's World Health Organisation has said areas of northern Syria controlled by rebel militias and extremist groups are “of greatest concern” because of difficulties agreeing on border crossings for aid and the distribution of relief. |

There are thousands of missing people in Artsakh
54400:36
At least 5 children have been killed & 13 wounded (video)
566Yesterday, 21:18
''The driver of the ambulance got injured''. Artsakh ombudsman
1248Yesterday, 07:48
There are 25 victims as a result of the full-fledged terroristic attack by Azerbaijan, among whom 2 are civilians
74619.09.2023, 21:00
Yeghtsahogh community of Shushi region with a total of 150 residents has come under the direct target of the Azerbaijani side
84219.09.2023, 19:54
A shopping center caught fire in St. Petersburg (photo)
195316.09.2023, 13:00
IDA: about 50 thousand houses in Morocco were destroyed by the earthquake (video)
243215.09.2023, 12:00
House damaged by explosion in Dagestan was built illegally (video)
185115.09.2023, 09:54
